Public Meeting Draft Agenda
Here’s a quick draft agenda for our public meeting tomorrow night after some feedback from our mailing list. Additional suggestions in the comments box below please, or at the beginning of the meeting tomorrow. Unless anyone objects the discussion will be facilitated by Tom and Felipe.
Tuesday 28th June, 7.30pm, The British Oak (pool room)
1. Welcome and explanation of the short history of Super Stirchley
2. General brainstorm on the group’s priorities
3. Objecting to ASDA – how, where, and why
4. What else could the ASDA site be?
5. Where do we take Super Stirchley now?
6. AOB / additional items.